Q. Please suggest me natural medication to cure my bent penis.

Dr. Raveendran S. R
and medically reviewed by Dr. Infanteena Marily

I am an 18-year-old male, and I have been masturbating for the last six months. When I did masturbate for the first time, my penis was large of about 6.5 inch size, when fully erected. Due to excessive masturbation, like about three times a day, my penis is bent down on the left side. When erect, it is only 3 inches in size. Can you suggest a natural medicine for my problem? I do not have any feeling in my penis. I feel like I forgot simple things in my daily life. Before masturbating, I had excellent memory power, concentration, and high energy level. I would cycle for 10 km a day. But now I get tired and weak after cycling for 2 km. I feel sleepy all time. I feel weak, like without energy. So, doctor, it is my humble request to help me get my penis to the normal length when it is erect, and I need to regain my energy. Please suggest me with natural meditation, which will cure my problem.

Current medications:

I have ordered Ashwagandha capsules for one month.

#

I can understand your concern. There are multiple reasons for bent penis, which includes:

Short frenulum-share a picture of the erect penis (side and below) for diagnosis. Surgical management is the cure.

Phimosis-share picture of erect penis (side) and foreskin retracted picture. Surgical management is the cure.

Peyronie's disease may be due to a scar inside the penis muscle. Doppler scan is needed to diagnose it.

If you have pain during sex, I suggest tablet Zerodol-P (Aceclofenac 100 mg and Paracetamol 325 mg) as a temporary solution.

Masturbation is normal, and it is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice, helps to calm your mind,and releases happy and stress-busting enzymes. Masturbating two to three times a week is not an issue, more than that can cause tiredness, loss of concentration, sense of infertility.

Ways to reduce masturbation are:

1) Sex education.

2) Physical exercises.

3) Sleep adjustment.

4) Quality of sleep.

5) Healthy and balanced diet.

6) Programming for leisure time.

7) Development of spirituality.

8) Taking a cold bath.

For tiredness, check for Vitamin D and B12 deficiency. I suggest multivitamin tablet Astymin Forte and tablet Shelcal (Calcium and Vitamin D3).

|