Q. What is the reason for losing interest in studies?

Dr. Vandana Patidar

Till school, I was a very bright student but while pursuing graduation, I lost my interest in studies. Now I am not able to concentrate on studies and keep on thinking about other things. I am very tensed. What to do?

#

There are various reasons of lack of interest in studies. Not having the subject of one's choice, parental expectations, the stress of performance, anxiety problem, lack of motivation. I would advise you to make a schedule and follow it strictly. Set some rewards for better performance. Do yoga, meditation to increase concentration.

|