What diseases can we potentially catch from our pets and how to prevent and treat them?
Related Questions:The Manifestation of Ringworm Infection and Its Treatment
Do you have a question on Disease Transmission or Ringworm Infections?Ask a Doctor Now
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Toxoplasmosis is an infection from cats to human. We have to wash our hands, maintain cleanliness, and avoid contaminated food.
2. Ringworm can be contracted from spores that survive without a host. Personal hygiene and cleaning of clothes and utensils with hot water as preventive measures.
3. Campylobacter from cats to humans if not washing hands with water and soap after being in contact with cats or their feces.
4. Roundworm, cat parasite causing gastrointestinal problems and blindness if left untreated. Practicing proper hygienic measures can prevent infection.
5. Salmonella and giardia can occur through contaminated cat feces. Should practice proper hygienic measures.
Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there is an active infection, then you can transmit the infection to the baby. Please note if you get any fever or flu like symptoms, then you need to investigate and treat. It is a very less likely possibility of the infection as the incubation period ranges from 24 ... Read Full
Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, once it has dried, virus is not transmitted and cannot spread the disease when it comes in contact with intact skin. Also, with drying, virus gets inactivated. Even in wet state, just contact of blood with intact skin (not mucosa), unlikely to transmit the virus ... Read Full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Now