Q. Why am I constantly sick and tired?

Dr. Murali R

I keep having these waves of feeling sick and tired with no energy for about six weeks now.

#

• Feeling tired or sick may have lots of causes. More information from you may help in giving a diagnosis.
  •  The causes could be: 
  1. The most common cause is anemia. Do a complete blood picture to rule it out.
  2. Record your temperature to check for a fever or an infection.
  3. Stress 
  4. Exhaustion at work or being overworked.
  5. Depression.
  6. The least common is connective tissue disorders. To rule it out do a C-reactive protein, ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), antinuclear antibody.
  7. You feel tired if you do not have a sufficient sleep or food intake.
  8. Diabetes or thyroid problems.
  • There are a few more causes, but your history regarding this will guide us for a diagnosis.

If there are more questions, I will be happy to help you.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|