Q. Do I have erectile dysfunction due to sagging testicles?

Dr. Samer S J Altawil
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 14, 2021 and last reviewed on: Apr 15, 2021

My testicles are hanging loosely around the penis for almost six years. Previously I consulted a doctor and had done a scan to check if any varicocele is present. I got the results, but nothing is present, and the doctor said there is nothing to worry about. But for few days, I am not feeling any sensation in my penis, like an erection, even when I am horny. Due to the loose hanging of testicles, is it possible to have erectile dysfunction?

#

Thanks for consulting us.

I want to assure you that loosely hanging testicles is normal and since ultrasound is normal, all well. Regarding erectile dysfunction for a fit 26-years-old without chronic problems like diabetes or hypertension is unlikely what you need to do if you are really worried about it. You can do a blood test for testosterone levels. If it is normal, do not worry about it.

Please follow-up with the test results.

If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards.

Thanks for the reply.

For two days, I am not getting an erection. My legs and hand muscles feel like some pain, and I do not know whether it is some pain or nerve weakness. Should I consult a doctor immediately or within 2 to 3 days is also acceptable? As you said, I will get a blood test done regarding testosterone. If it is less and by some medications, will it go away, and will I be normal or not?

#

Yes, you will be normal. For this problem, you will need a urologist.

|