Q. What can be done for weak erections?

I am suffering from weak erections and they are not hard enough and also I do not experience morning erections. For many years I could not experience due to excessive masturbation. I also see foamy urine (probably semen) and urine dribbling. I suffer from loss of appetite, too many gases. My sugar and BP are normal. Testosterone 0.972 ng/ml, LH 2.09, FSH 1.38.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I have gone through the reports and the reports are fine but the testosterone levels are low. This should be evaluated properly. If you are obese then high weight could be the cause of low levels. This might be contributing to poor erection. Testosterone injections are one option for improving the levels. You can talk with your doctor about that.

Drugs like Sildenafil or Tadalafil can be used on SOS basis to improve the erection and can help you. Exercise daily and have healthy balanced food. Get your levels done again after a couple of months and this should come normally.

| 

Does varicocele affect testosterone? Also, I took testosterone injection a month back after that I could notice some morning erections though not perfect but again I do not experience those for the last 10 days. Moreover, the report of the testosterone is after injection.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

No. it does not. It can affect sperm count but has no direct effects on testosterone levels. No need to get worried about this.

|