Q. What is the management for erectile dysfunction with grade 1 varicocele?

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya

My T hormone is 157 dl and prolactin is 22. My sperm is 28 million and normal morphology. The scan showed normal testis size but grade l varicocele both sides but I have erection dysfunction and no sensation in my penis.

#

Your serum testosterone levels are on the lower side. But the semen analysis is good. So do not take hormone replacement now. If you take testosterone supplementation, chances of decreased sperm count are there. Grade one varicocele does not require treatment unless it causes changes in semen analysis or scrotal pain. You need a workup for your erectile dysfunction. See your urologist.

|