Q. The monocytes and ESR values in my wife's hemogram report are abnormal. Why?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Rathee and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Monocytes or Tuberculosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Me and my wife got an annual blood test done. Few of my wife's results are off the radar. She is 30 years old, and she had a mild cough when the tests were done. She becomes tired very easily. In the attached hemogram report, her monocytes are 0 and ESR is 80. Rest of the tests including thyroid, liver function tests, ECG, and lipid profile seem to be normal. Is this a cause for concern?