Q. Is it advisable to eat before you workout?

Dr. Albana Greca
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 11, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 03, 2019

Should I always eat before workout? Why is it good to eat before you work out? What should I have?

#

Usually, food is recommended to consume 2 to 3 hours before a workout. If workout will start in less than two hours, should consume easy to digest carbohydrates and protein such as protein smoothies, whole grains or oatmeal. If it will start in less than an hour, then Greek yogurt, piece of fruit such as banana, apple, orange.

|