Q. Increased intraocular pressure in both the eyes. Should I go for Laser Peripheral Iridotomy surgery(LPI)?

Answered by Dr. Dada Peer K and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Pressure or Eye Surgery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Dear Doctor,

I have abnormal pressure in my eyes. I believe it was 24 in one and 23 in the other. My doctor told me that he would not dilate my eyes because it would be dangerous and asked me to find someone to do Laser Peripheral Iridotomy surgery(LPI).

I am 23 years old with no medical conditions. Need a second opinion.