Q. Please give me some advice or medication for fatty liver.

Dr. Prathish Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 08, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 20, 2020

Hi, a pleasant day..i have a problem with my liver,i just have an ultrasound last month, to found out i have a moderate fatty lever grade 2,,my problems is sometimes i feel some soreness in my stomach. if i to rate the pain 1-10,10 being the highest ,around 3-4..may i ask for sum advice..or medication for it

Dr. Prathish Kumar

#

I went through your USG report and I see that you are worried about your Fatty Liver.. Need not worry about it.. Fatty Liver is something very common in most of the population in the current era all because of our present food habits and less physical work due to digitalization in every industry..

Fatty liver is nothing but excess cholesterol deposition in the Liver.. It is still correctable, you need have some diet modifications, reduce oily and high fatty and carbohydrate foods and increase your physical exercise.. Engage yourself in regular exercise.. That will do..

And do check your Serum cholesterol levels and revert back to me.. We may start medicines if levels are very high..

See you.. Take care..

Fasting Lipid Profile
FBS, PPBS

Fatty Liver

Diet modification as adviced
Regular exercise
avoid alcohol

|