Medical Advice on "Nephrology"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Regarding your query, I need a few more details to help you. Are you passing adequate urine? How many days have passed since the accident? Are there any clots in your urine? Do you have ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and except for the microscopic hematuria, all your reports are fine and there is nothing to worry about. Regarding the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As such increase in phosphorus is not a marker of kidney disease. It can happen due to an increase in the daily products intake, pain-killer intake, and dehydration. I do not find any reason to worry ... View thread »

Dr. Krishna  Somani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your vigilance. Mild frothing of urine is usual, but excess of frothing denotes protein leakage in urine. What is your age? Do you notice any swelling of your feet and face? Do you have any other medical ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. He has a worsening kidney function secondary to hypertension and diabetes. His hemoglobin is low, (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and it is 7.6 g/dL. I believe that it is low due to kidney failure and he ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, an acute infection is known to cause protein in the urine that can cause frothy urine. Moreover, urinary tract infection can also cause this. I would recommend you to get his urine test repeated after two weeks. A ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you are suffering from hypertensive nephropathy. You would need to know and understand that you need strict control of blood pressure and the addition of an agent. I suggest you to take an ACE (angiotensin ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Yes, there is reason to worry. However, I would like to know the following information. What is your blood pressure? Do you have a history of diabetes or high blood pressure? Why was the test ... View thread »

Dr. Abhinav  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She is having hypoalbuminemia (low level of albumin in the blood). Also, her serum potassium is high. We have to treat serum potassium first with diuretics and Insulin infusion. If the serum potassium does not come below 5 ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Congenital renal agenesis is not as such any disease. However, since you have a single functioning kidney, you should be cautious before taking high protein diet, medicines and painkillers. You ... View thread »