Medical Advice on "Nephrology"

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from vitamin D deficiency which may cause hypocalcemia and bone pain. Also, mainly present like ribs pain and back pain, spontaneous rib fractures. Other possibilities are like postcholecystectomy ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To help you better, I need to know your blood pressure, any ultrasound report, if done. Revert back with the asked details for better help ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please attach the report of CT scan. Let me first evaluate it. See splenic hamartomas are usually benign that is non-cancerous. Similarly, are renal angiomyolipomas. They are removed with surgical excision if they are ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Regarding your query, I need a few more details to help you. Are you passing adequate urine? How many days have passed since the accident? Are there any clots in your urine? Do you have ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and except for the microscopic hematuria, all your reports are fine and there is nothing to worry about. Regarding the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As such increase in phosphorus is not a marker of kidney disease. It can happen due to an increase in the daily products intake, pain-killer intake, and dehydration. I do not find any reason to worry ... View thread »

Dr. Krishna  Somani
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your vigilance. Mild frothing of urine is usual, but excess of frothing denotes protein leakage in urine. What is your age? Do you notice any swelling of your feet and face? Do you have any other medical ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. He has a worsening kidney function secondary to hypertension and diabetes. His hemoglobin is low, (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and it is 7.6 g/dL. I believe that it is low due to kidney failure and he ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, an acute infection is known to cause protein in the urine that can cause frothy urine. Moreover, urinary tract infection can also cause this. I would recommend you to get his urine test repeated after two weeks. A ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you are suffering from hypertensive nephropathy. You would need to know and understand that you need strict control of blood pressure and the addition of an agent. I suggest you to take an ACE (angiotensin ... View thread »