Q. Can Pp26 and CC74 tablets prevent cleft lip and palate in fetus?

Dr. Vidya

I had an abortion before 10 days due to a major cleft lip and palate to the child. When can I start planning to conceive again? Can I take a Pp26 tablet and CC74 tablet before three months of pregnancy to prevent this defect? I have attached my report.

Dr. Vidya

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Yes, it is important to take the above folic acid supplement to prevent cleft palate and lip and also neurological defects in the fetus. Take three months before conception and continue throughout pregnancy. Good luck.

For more information consult a childbirth educator online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/childbirth-educator

|