Q. Can Pp26 and CC74 tablets prevent cleft lip and palate in fetus?

Answered by Dr. Vidya and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Folic Acid or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had an abortion before 10 days due to a major cleft lip and palate to the child. When can I start planning to conceive again? Can I take a Pp26 tablet and CC74 tablet before three months of pregnancy to prevent this defect? I have attached my report.