Q. How to make a 7-month-old drink formula milk?

Dr. Vishal Parmar

Absolutely nothing is wrong with my baby. We went to the hospital and nothing is wrong. It is just that she is seven months and she has been eating foods. So now she does not like how her formula taste. We have tried every brand and every kind of formula and she just does not want it any more. What is something else that I could give her?

#

I just got your concern. Relax. I am here to help you. Follow advice.

Just give her some time to accept the taste of the new formula. Do not rush to introduce many things at a time. By offering multiple tastes at the time you are confusing her so she is frustrated. Give one taste or formula at a time and try it at least a week. Meanwhile, you continue breastfeeding. Do not force her to feed. Offer her just twice or thrice. If she does not want then fine. Wait for her appetite. Give her when she asks. Monitor her growth and development. During weaning time consult your GP if he prescribes some Iron, Multivitamin syrup to bridge the nutritional gap.

|