Q. Can the red spots on the corners of my mouth be due to frictional injury after oral sex with my boyfriend?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I gave my boyfriend oral sex a few days ago and last week too. I have red spots on the corners of my mouth. What could these be? He has no STIs since he is a virgin and has never had sexual interaction apart from this. They do not hurt or itch. I am scared of what could be. Kindly help.

#

Do not worry. It seems to be due to some friction injuries during oral sex. You may have some deficiency of vitamins and minerals. Do gargle with Betadine (Povidone-Iodine) solution twice a day. Take one tablet of Limcee (Vitamin C) twice a day for seven days. Send me a follow-up after three days.

|