Q. I have a blistering skin condition on the base of penis. What could it be?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Genital Herpes or Bumps On Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a blistering skin condition on the base of my penis. One month ago, I had some ingrown hair which I pulled and it healed very slowly. Now, it appeared from nowhere. It is not itching, neither is it painful. I always use a condom.