Q. Kindly give your opinion on the routine health checkup report of my mother.

Dr. Prathap
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: May 14, 2021

I am seeking your medical opinion on the routine health checkup done for my mother. She is 76 years old. There is no major health issue like sugar or heart problem. She is mildly hypertensive and is on medication for the last 15 years. Here, I have attached her routine checkup report for your opinion.

#

I have gone through the reports of your mother (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You need to perform an oral GTT (oral glucose tolerance test ) to confirm this. As she is aged above 70, kindly get an OGTT as early as possible.
  • Other than the above, there is no need to worry. All the reports are normal.

Revert with OGTT reports to a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|