Q. Kindly explain the tests and precautions to be taken for HIV after unprotected sex.

Answered by Dr. Kiran Anaparthi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv Testing or Post-exposure Prophylaxis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Yesterday night I had sex with some unknown person. While doing sex my condom got tear and I had removed my penis at the same time and I had lip lock kiss too. I am scared of HIV, could you please guide me what all the precautions I have to take and what all tests I have to take to get to confirm that I have not got infected with any virus.