Q. Which HIV test can be done nine days after possible exposure?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Hiv Risk Factors or Hiv Testing? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I did deep kissing like nine days ago with a girl that had HIV. Of course, I knew that after. And while it was dark, I was kissing her body too but because I did not have condom we did not have sex. Is it possible to get HIV by kissing her body or contacts with a body rash or something like it? And, is it possible to do an HIV test after nine days? I already did it though.