Q. Can cramps and diarrhea with fever indicate gastric problem?

I am getting stomach problem from the last year after consuming fish curry. I suffered from diarrhea and low-grade fever and after taking multiple antibiotics I got relief but I started to get a new problem. I was getting stomach cramps and diarrhea that happens suddenly after taking meals (especially in the morning). This diarrhea is not 100 % watery but loose and it will not happen daily. After getting diarrhea I will get constipation for many days. I took Rifaximin 550 (TID) along with probiotics for 14 days but I still have a tendency of diarrhea like stomach rumble with the defecating tendency and I get some cramps (sometimes burning pain in the abdomen). Therefore I need to know whether I am getting the problem because of irritable bowel syndrome or is there any infection that is causing this? Do I have to continue taking Rifaximin 550?