Q. Is there any way to reduce ketone levels in a diabetic patient?

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Ketone or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there any way to reduce ketone levels in a diabetic patient?

I am a diabetes patient. My sugar level in fasting is above 350 and I checked ketone in urine, it was found to be 4+. My height is 170 cm approximately and weight check found 62 kg. What can I do for ketone?