Q. Will my kidney stone escalate my issues of high BP and diabetes?

Answered by Dr. Sandeep Varma and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Kidney Stones or High Blood Pressure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 48-year-old male. I have a high blood pressure since five years and type 2 diabetes mellitus since two years. I had a master health checkup last week. My reports showed serum albumin at 3.2, total protein at 5.8, and globulin at 2.6. The urine analysis report and the X-ray and ECG, etc., were all normal. I am worried about these lower than normal values. I am enclosing the reports. Kindly advise.