Q. What is the duration of Fertyl M and Hey Forte Plus tablet for infertility?

Dr. Aditya Gupta

I am a 30-year-old married male. Me and my wife are trying for a baby but not able to concieve. I did semen test, sperm count was 84 million, morphology 60 percent, and 40 percent viable but motility was very low five percent rapid progressive, and 10 percent slow progressive. So the doctor gave Fertyl M and Hey Forte Plus tablet (twice per day) to take every day. I am consuming for the past two and a half months and trying for a baby. How long I need to continue these tablets, and when will it be effective?

#

Usually, these medications take one sperm cycle (around two months to act). As you have already taken for two and a half months, repeat the semen analysis test to see the improvement. Further course can then be decided accordingly.

I did semen test again after taking three months medicine still motility shows low. Kindly advise shall I continue same tablets or else needs to change medicine. Please see the attached report.

#

Motility is increased from previous reports but still less. In my opinion, you shall discuss with treating doctor regarding change of medicines. CoQ LC and Addyzoa combination is one option to go with. Hope this solves your query. Feel free to ask if you have any further queries.

|