Q. Are there any side-effects of prone masturbation?

Published on Sep 09, 2019

I am 19 years old, male. I am prone to masturbation since a very young age, I tried to do normally and I fail to orgasm even though it seems close. I do ejaculate a bit, but I have to follow it up with prone masturbation. I do not have erectile dysfunction for now, do not know about later. I only try to do the normal masturbation for two minutes.

1. How long does it normally take to ejaculate and orgasm?

2. What possible effects does proceeding with prone masturbation have on me?

3. What methods should I follow to stop prone masturbation? I stopped masturbation all together for 16 days and it was really hard but I still needed prone.

Hematology Pathology
#

Following are the answers to your questions.

1. Whenever a person ejaculates, the orgasm is simultaneously achieved in most of the cases. The interval between initiation of sexual stimulus and ejaculation or orgasm is depended upon the many factors and varies from person to person. It can be from less than two minutes to more than five minutes.

2. and 3. The masturbation can be done in any position. There are no side-effects of prone masturbation. It is a psychological feeling that you can erect penis in prone position only. You need to remove that thought and you can do masturbation in any position.

| 

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause hand numbness?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for about 11 years and from a few weeks my right elbow started paining. Numbness had appeared recently. I am a software engineer and I am working with computer for the past 11 years. When I sleep on my back and have my forehands over my chest, they become numb som...  Read Full »

Does masturbation cause acne?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having serious acne problem for almost eight years. My age is 22. I observed that when I masturbate, they occur. I will not do masturbation daily or excess. I will masturbate only twice a month. Another thing is that even though I do not do, acne comes sometimes. My face becoming...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now