I am 19 years old, male. I am prone to masturbation since a very young age, I tried to do normally and I fail to orgasm even though it seems close. I do ejaculate a bit, but I have to follow it up with prone masturbation. I do not have erectile dysfunction for now, do not know about later. I only try to do the normal masturbation for two minutes.
1. How long does it normally take to ejaculate and orgasm?
2. What possible effects does proceeding with prone masturbation have on me?
3. What methods should I follow to stop prone masturbation? I stopped masturbation all together for 16 days and it was really hard but I still needed prone.
Related Questions:Can inguinal hernias lower testosterone levels and decrease ejaculate volume?
Do you have a question on Masturbation or Poor Ejaculation?Ask a Doctor Now
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Following are the answers to your questions.
1. Whenever a person ejaculates, the orgasm is simultaneously achieved in most of the cases. The interval between initiation of sexual stimulus and ejaculation or orgasm is depended upon the many factors and varies from person to person. It can be from less than two minutes to more than five minutes.
2. and 3. The masturbation can be done in any position. There are no side-effects of prone masturbation. It is a psychological feeling that you can erect penis in prone position only. You need to remove that thought and you can do masturbation in any position.
Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Problems in erection with PE premature ejaculation and poor stream suggest prostatitis (inflammation of prostate gland). Please get a routine urine microscopic examination done along with ultrasonography of kidney, ureter and bladder (KUB) + prostate. A per rectal examin... Read Full
Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is an infection of oil secreting glands of the skin. There is no relation to masturbation. Creams like Mometasone are steroids, and they can aggravate acne. Moreover, they also cause serious side effects like facial hair, redness and fungal infection later. ... Read Full
Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question with care and understand that you have numbness of your hands when you sleep. First and foremost, masturbation is physiological and it is a normal phenomenon. It does not cause any problem or any side effects. It does not interfere with your ge... Read Full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Now