Q. I am diagnosed with migraine. Kindly provide me second opinion.

Dr. Amit Jauhari
Published on Jun 24, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 25, 2019

I am a 15-year-old male with a height of 148 cm and weight 44 kg. I am diagnosed with migraine, and I want a second opinion.

Dr. Amit Jauhari

General Medicine Internal Medicine Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)
#

Migraine is a diagnosis based on symptoms given by the patients. The symptoms are a severe headache, dizziness, vomiting some patients also get migraine by a loud sound, acidity, and excessive heat or cold. If you are having other symptoms like pain in the neck or back or shoulder, excessive acidity or deteriorating eyesight, then maybe the diagnosis of migraine can be challenged. If not Fepanil (Paracetamol) is good medicine, use it as advised by your doctor. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

| 

Fepanil is not very nicely working for me, and I am not able to control my trigger of any suggestions, please let me now. I even have asthma, and I am on medication.

Dr. Amit Jauhari

#

You can use Naproxen 250 mg twice daily if Fepanil is not working. Also, reduce your oral dose of asthma medicine, you can increase your Inhaler dose to compensate for the oral dose.

| 

Can you send me a PDF prescription because the chemist may not accept the chat matter so please sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help.

Dr. Amit Jauhari

#

Yes, I will send it tomorrow after 10 AM.

| 

I have headache after using Nevanac ophthalmic suspension

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full »

Can a migraine and a tension-type headache coexist?

Query: Hello doctor, In short, I have a baby who is now 9 months old. I have started having a visual aura (fortification spectrum) and migraine around two months ago. The aura was almost always on the left side of the vision and the headache (which was quite mild), was on the right side of my head, at the ...  Read Full »

Does the blood pressure medication could cause headaches?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 50 year old female. I have aches in my limbs and thighs especially at night. It is often characterized by heaviness in limbs. I am getting headache chiefly in left side of the head. I am taking painkiller at least once in a week for the same. I am taking Newtel 40 mg for blood pres...  Read Full »