Q. I am diagnosed with migraine. Kindly provide me second opinion.

Dr. Amit Jauhari
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

I am a 15-year-old male with a height of 148 cm and weight 44 kg. I am diagnosed with migraine, and I want a second opinion.

Do you have a question on Migraine or Headache?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Amit Jauhari

MD PHYSICIAN., MD PULMONOLOGY
General Medicine Internal Medicine Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)

Migraine is a diagnosis based on symptoms given by the patients. The symptoms are a severe headache, dizziness, vomiting some patients also get migraine by a loud sound, acidity, and excessive heat or cold. If you are having other symptoms like pain in the neck or back or shoulder, excessive acidity or deteriorating eyesight, then maybe the diagnosis of migraine can be challenged. If not Fepanil (Paracetamol) is good medicine, use it as advised by your doctor. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Fepanil is not very nicely working for me, and I am not able to control my trigger of any suggestions, please let me now. I even have asthma, and I am on medication.

Dr. Amit Jauhari

MD PHYSICIAN., MD PULMONOLOGY

You can use Naproxen 250 mg twice daily if Fepanil is not working. Also, reduce your oral dose of asthma medicine, you can increase your Inhaler dose to compensate for the oral dose.

Can you send me a PDF prescription because the chemist may not accept the chat matter so please sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help.

Dr. Amit Jauhari

MD PHYSICIAN., MD PULMONOLOGY

Yes, I will send it tomorrow after 10 AM.

I have headache after using Nevanac ophthalmic suspension

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Rahul Vaswani
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, Nevanac (Nepafenac) does not have such side effects. But, I suggest you reduce the frequency of Nevanac to twice daily after 15 days and then to once at bedtime after next 15 days. You said you are wearing -2.75 in the right and -3.75 in left. This is a spherica...  Read Full

Can a migraine and a tension-type headache coexist?

Query: Hello doctor, In short, I have a baby who is now 9 months old. I have started having a visual aura (fortification spectrum) and migraine around two months ago. The aura was almost always on the left side of the vision and the headache (which was quite mild), was on the right side of my head, at the ...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This looks like it is related to a subconscious anxiety and stress. It does not look like a migraine. However, the aura and the previous headache are classical of a migraine. A migraine and tension-type headache can co-exist. As your baby is 9 m...  Read Full

Does the blood pressure medication could cause headaches?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 50 year old female. I have aches in my limbs and thighs especially at night. It is often characterized by heaviness in limbs. I am getting headache chiefly in left side of the head. I am taking painkiller at least once in a week for the same. I am taking Newtel 40 mg for blood pres...  Read Full >>

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First tell me in detail about your headache to help you in better way. What is the quality of your headache? Is it either pulsatile which means tis-tis or squeezing or aching? Do you have any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, facial swelling, difficulty ...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now