Q. I need an evaluation of my annual health check up. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Vishal Khurana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Mild Fatty Liver or Control Alcohol Drinking? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

As part of a corporate health check up, I had undergone liver function test, USG abdomen with pelvis and lipid profile. The impression in the USG was mild hepatomegaly with grade-II fatty changes. I have attached the reports. In LFT the total bilirubin was 1.41, direct bilirubin 0.43, and indirect bilirubin 0.98. The other health issues I have are GERD, iron deficiency, vitamin B12 deficiency, and vitamin D deficiency.