Q. Having an odd milky after-taste in my mouth. It does not seem to go away whatever I do.

Dr. Divakara P
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am having an odd milky after-taste in my mouth for a couple of days now. And it does not seem to go away whatever I do.

Please give any suggestion.

#

• It seems like you are having an indigestion, and the motility of your gut has gone down.
  • This usually happens after eating some high fat diet like meat, cheesy food, and etc on the previous day.
  • I advise you to take citrus fruit juice like lemon juice, orange juice. 
  • Avoid meat and cheesy food for next 2 days. 
  • You can take Prokinetic medications like tablet Itopride 150mg twice daily before foods for 2 days.

Hope it helps. Consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|