Q. Is GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) curable permanently through medicines?

Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gerd or Omeprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Dear Doctor,

Is GERD curable through medicines permanently? If yes, kindly prescribe the medicines. I have consulted many doctors and taken tablets, but after a few days it is troubling again. Please prescribe some permanent solution to this.