Q. How can I improve the size of my penis?

Dr. Rufiat Kazi
Published on Sep 23, 2018

I am 18 years old and my penis size is too small due to a lot of masturbation from the age of 14 years. I am in depression due to my penis size. Please help me.

Dr. Rufiat Kazi

Community Medicine Family Physician
#

Masturbation does not cause a decrease in the size of the penis. It is incorrect to think that or believe that. Most of the young boys are obsessed with the size of the penis. The fact being that size of the penis does not authenticate virility. There is no golden rule that describes or validates the size of the penis as long as you are able to achieve an erection for the purpose of copulation. I suggest you stop obsessing over the size of your penis and if you can please try to divert your mind by indulging in other hobbies.

Can masturbation cause hand numbness?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for about 11 years and from a few weeks my right elbow started paining. Numbness had appeared recently. I am a software engineer and I am working with computer for the past 11 years. When I sleep on my back and have my forehands over my chest, they become numb som...  Read Full »

Can DHT be used for penile growth?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I ...  Read Full »

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now