Q. After diagnosis of ruptured cyst, I experience nausea, diarrhea and blood in toilet. Why?

Dr. Vivek Chail

I am a 22-year-old female and I weigh about 168 lbs. Seven months ago, I was in the ER with severe lower abdominal pain. I had blood work, abdominal x-ray, internal ultrasound, and an abdominal CT scan with contrast. They found that I had a ruptured cyst. However, for a couple of months now I have had on and off nausea, bouts of diarrhea, some blood in toilet when wiping, and I have started to poop a little more than I used to. Now I will say that my diet has been kind of crazy since moving to another state. I am not sure if I should be worried about what is going on.

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

I understand that the earlier severe abdominal pain might have been due to the rupture of an ovarian cyst, form which you have made a good recovery since.

As you have already pointed out a change of location and with that, an erratic diet pattern, the focus should be on any infection involving the large bowel which might be causing your symptoms. It is important that you keep in mind the following.

1. Please have well cooked and hygienic foods at all times.

2. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices and visit washrooms regularly.

3. Never skip meals during the day and if time permits, have helpings of fruits and snacks in between larger meals.

4. Control your anxiety and stress levels. This can also cause some of the symptoms mentioned by you.

If you ever have diarrhea for more than 24 hours then please consult a doctor for emergency first aid and medicines.

| 

This is a sponsored video. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content/ad in the video.

Can Kalarchikai cure multiple ovarian cysts in PCOD?

Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple small cysts in both ovaries (PCOS). Our family friend suggested me to consume Kalarchikai medicine, powdered mixed with pepper and honey to have it for one mandalam (48 days). I have completed nearly 44 days by consuming one small ball of the mixture every morning and ...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest medicines for piles and blood in stools.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having blood in stools and I have piles. I also have pain in passing the stools. Can you suggest some medicine?  Read Full »

How to consume Kalarchi Choornam to get rid of multiple ovarian cysts?

Query: Hi doctor, How to consume Kalarchi Choornam to completely get rid of multiple cysts in both ovaries. It is not pcod but countless multiple cysts on both ovaries. Please clarify, how much and how many times should I consume daily? And for how long? Is it fine to take the medicine during menstrual cy...  Read Full »