Q. I have white spots on the tip of penis and unable to pull the skin backward. Please help.

Dr. Ankush Jairath

I have observed white spots on the tip of my penis in the last few months. I do not have any pain or discomfort. However, I am unable to pull my penis skin backward for the last few months. Please advise.

#

Any history of unprotected sex with a new partner in the recent past? Any history of diabetes or hypertension or any medications? Can you please upload the picture depicting the white spot for proper diagnosis and treatment advice?

| 

There is no past history of unprotected sex. I do not have diabetes, hypertension, and neither am I on any medication.

#

It seems you are having phimosis (a condition in which you cannot retract your foreskin back due to which your local hygiene is getting affected and you are getting this infection).

I strongly recommend either starting a mechanical stretching exercise so that you can retract the skin and clean the underneath area with soap and water. If you cannot that, then circumcision (removal of the foreskin) needs to be done.

Meanwhile, you can start tablet Levofloxacin 500 mg for five days, tablet Chymoral forte 1-0-1 for five days, and tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) OD for five days. This will help to get rid of the infection.

|