Q. I suffer from premature ejaculation, which is affecting my sex life. Please advice.

Dr. C Sharath Kumar
and medically reviewed by Dr. Infanteena Marily
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 05, 2021 and last reviewed on: Aug 11, 2021

I am a 34-year-old married male, and I suffer from premature ejaculation (1 to 1.5 minutes), affecting my sex life. Please advice

#

Premature Ejaculation (PE) is ejaculating before you or your partner is satisfied. It is a common problem that most men face at some point in their lives. Several factors can influence when ejaculation occurs. We can control it with some techniques. In extreme cases, medical treatment is required.

I suggest the following to help you get over PE:

1) I suggest applying Lox (Lignocaine) gel or spray over the glans penis 15 minutes before intercourse. In addition, I suggest tablet Pari CR (Paroxetine) 12.5 mg at night for 30 days and tablet Duralast (Dapoxetine) 30 mg one tablet one hour before the intercourse.

2) Control your mind. Do yoga and meditation.

3) Slow down your pumping intercourse speed.

4) Follow the stop-start technique.

5) You can use penile silicon rings or bands

6) Keep your penis clean always. Wash the penis head twice daily.

7) Pinch the base of the penis at the peak of intercourse.

8) Ask your partner to do this pinching job. Ask her to pull your testicles gently.

9) Withdrew penis and squeeze it and insert again.

10) Do Kegel exercise.

11) Do sun therapy for the glans penis.

12) Divert your attention.

13) Get circumcision done if you have not undergone it earlier.

14) Frenulotomy may help if you have a tight frenulum.

If you have further queries, get back to me.

|