Q. I have bipolar 2 and panic disorder. Is it normal for me to think that I have psychosis?

Answered by Dr. Suresh Kumar G D and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Psychosis or Panic Disorder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 and panic disorder. I currently take Zoloft and Klonopin. My psychologist believes I am functioning normally, but sometimes I worry that I may be in psychosis, or displaying symptoms. My only concern is that recently, I have been having paranoid thoughts. Nothing extremely delusional, but sometimes I feel like my parents think I am crazy or that they are lying to me. I also had a paranoid thought that my boyfriend was lying to me. The thoughts do not happen very often, but is this normal for bipolar type 2?