Q. What can be done for more weight in thighs and shoulders with small breasts?

I am suffering with over weight of only thighs and shoulders because of heredity and also I have small breasts. Even I weigh 70 kg. How to solve this problem? I am 24 years old.

Do you have a question on Reduce Weight or Small Breast?

Ask a Doctor Now

MBBS (MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE)., DLO., CERTIFICATE IN ALLERGIC RHINITIS MANAGEMENT., DNB
Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)

So as to reduce the weight in thighs and shoulders you may do appropriate exercises. Cardio exercises done under the training of a professional trainer will help reduce weight uniformly.

Ladies tend to put more weight in their bust and thighs. However in your case due to the genes, the weight gets distributed more in the shoulders and thighs. Correct exercise can help tone up your body overall especially the areas where bulk is present. Weight training can also help firm up the flabby areas.

For the above, do a research on the available gyms and available workouts online. Find an appropriate gym and workout plan suited for your needs and convenience. Once you join the gym discuss your needs to the trainer and make sure he tailors the program as per your needs and requirements. This can help in a long way than routine exercise. What you need is exercise directed at specific parts of your body which has to be managed with the help of a professional trainer.

Next, for breast augmentation, there are various methods. You can go under the knife if you wish for which you must find the right plastic surgeon. The surgery is not without complications but it is majorly safe at the hands of a trained and experienced person.

To reduce weight also there are options like liposuction which may be performed at aesthetic clinics or cosmetology clinics by trained doctors. You may contact such clinics also for a suitable program.

Please take care of your diet. Increase proteins in your diet and reduce fat, oils, starch content. Have a peaceful life and eat plenty of green vegetables and fruits. Avoid unnecessary medications and drink plenty of water. Please feel free to contact for any more advice.

What shall I do for unbearable itching of wound?
Query: Hello doctor, I got a grafting surgery on my chest for which a skin was removed partially from my leg. The problem is in my leg from where the skin was extracted. It has converted to an infection with small red bumps, pimple and unbearable itching. I am attaching the picture. It has been like this f...  Read Full >>
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In the picture, there is no infection seen (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Only post procedure pigmentation is there at present. You have itching due to healing. Any skin wound during healing cause bit itching. You continue taking Teczine 5 mg (Levocetir...  Read Full

Please suggest medicines to increase breast size.
Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have very small breast and I am not comfortable about it. Everyone keeps joking about it. Is there any medicine to increase my breast size? Please suggest some solution. Thank you.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To be very honest, to make you happy, I can tell you oils which claim to increase the breast size but all are ineffective. Try to understand that the breast is made up of muscles and fatty tissue. So, how can any oil or cream increase the fat over the breast!! Think. T...  Read Full

Skin Tags (Acrochordon): Causes and Treatment
Article Overview: Do you have small skin-colored growths on your face? They could be skin tags. Check out ways to identify and treat this annoying skin condition.  Read Article
Dr. Vasantha K S
Cosmetologist

Skin tags are small, soft, skin-colored growths that hang from the skin and resemble warts. Common Sites They are typically seen in the following regions of the body: Underarms. Groin folds/thighs. Eyelids. Neck. Under the breast. Causes Although the exact reason for their appearance is ...  Read Article

Ask a Doctor Now