Q. I am 13 weeks pregnant. Kindly explain about subseptate uterus.

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Septate Uterus or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 13 weeks pregnant. I have been diagnosed with subseptate uterus with the live fetus in the left horn. Baby is good, with heartbeat and growth. My doctor has advised me proper rest and some medicines. I want to know in detail about this subseptate uterus.