Q. What should I do to increase the size of my penis?

Dr. Sajeev Kumar

The size of my penis is very small. Is it possible to increase it? If possible, what do I have to do? Kindly suggest.

#

There is no point in worrying about the size of the penis as it is not the length or thickness of the penis which decides if a male is fertile and does better sex. It is normal if your penis is 10-11 cm long while erect. Average penis size is 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid. The average penis size is 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. You cannot increase or decrease your body's normal and natural length from your genetic trait. The natural size is good enough for enjoying sex and producing children. Women never bother or consider the size while having sex; they can only feel the touching sensation in the initial two to three inches inside the vagina. No medicine, surgery, or methods exist to increase the natural size of the penis, which is controlled by your genetic status. Teenagers have no average length figures because people grow at different rates. Most men have a penis somewhere in the range of 9 cm (3.75 inches) long when not erect, but it is normal for them to be shorter or longer than this. Some things can make your penis temporarily smaller, such as swimming or being cold. Research has found the average erect penis size varies from around 13 cm to 18 cm. You cannot make your penis larger or smaller with exercises or medication. It may surprise some young men, but most women have very little interest in the size of their penis, which has been shown in numerous studies over time. The research shows that when it comes to sex, women are much more interested in whether you are romantic, tender, and sensitive to their needs and desires than your penis size. Counselling has proven to be beneficial for men with penis anxiety. Therapy helps patients identify and correct distorted views about their penis, build self-confidence and overcome fears about sexual relationships. The average vagina is only three to four inches deep, and most of the nerves are concentrated in the first, or outer third of it. Even though the vagina is stretchy and can accommodate much more than three or four inches, even that much is unnecessary because the nerves are in the first one to one and a half inches. I hope this helps.

|