Q. Please suggest tablets to prolong the duration of intercourse.

Dr. Zubayeralam

I want sex tablets that work for longer hours. Please suggest.

#

According to your statement, you want to increase sexual intercourse by sex tablets. You should provide detailed history of your sex-related problems, then it will be easy for us to solve the problems.

You can take tablet Viagra half an hour before sexual activity. I want to add some medications that are given below.

Emla cream apply a small amount to the head of the penis and wash off before starting sexual intercourse. Tablet Priligy 30 mg one tablet one hour before sexual activity. You can continue these medications along with tablet Viagra to improve your sexual performance.

My timing is just one minute. Are there any side effects to the medicine you prescribed?

#

The medications which I have provided above are worldwide recognized for using sexual problems. Every drug has its side effects, so the above-mentioned medications have also their side effects too.

Common side effects of Viagra are headache, flushing, running nose, GIT upset, changes in color vision, blurred vision, nausea, dizziness, rash, etc. Rare side effects are heart attack, stroke, irregular heartbeat or death. Patients with a history of heart attack or stroke should not use Viagra.

Side effects of Priligy (Dapoxetine) are nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, diarrhea, insomnia, anxiety, irritability, restlessness, etc. Side effects of Emla are severe burning, stinging, irritation where it was applied, swelling, redness, bruising or purple appearance of the skin, etc.

| 

Which medicine can be used to get a proper erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advi...  Read Full »

Is it safe for a hypertensive patient to take Viagra?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 51 years being treated for coronary ectasia and hypertension. I am taking the following medicines now. Tablet Clopilet 75 mg, Warf 2.5 mg and Nebicard H. Can I take Viagra for erectile dysfunction?  Read Full »

What treatment can help me prolong my first session of sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male with a height of 180 cm and I weigh 83 kg. I am a father of three children. My problem is premature ejaculation. When I am having sexual intercourse, always the first round is very fast. It is just one to one and a half minutes and sometimes less than that. The...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»