I have red raised rashes in my legs and arms. I used Hydrocortisone cream, but there are no changes in it. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have gone through your case. In my opinion, there is two to three differential diagnosis of your clinical presentation, and Hydrocortisone alone is not enough. It could be.
1. Insect bite reaction.
2. Follicular eczema.
3. Contact eczema.
Please follow these instructions,
1. Please wear loose clothing while you have this rash as tight clothing like jeans. Rub your skin and itching start, and as a result of itching, these lesions develop.
2. Mix Hydrocortisone cream with Fucidin acid cream and apply two times a day for 14 days.
3. Take tablet Cetirizine 10 mg at night for 14 days.
4. Avoid using any perfumes and deodorants.
5. Do not apply any Dettol or any other antiseptics. Use mild soap.
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 10 years old. For the past eight days, she has been suffering from body pain, headache, and some skin irritation. Her doctor said that it is pitta acidity. There is no improvement till date. Last year, during rainy season, she had some face and body irritation problem, whic... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor,I have some skin issue on my face. It looks as if some insect has bitten on it and a bit swollen. Is that due to some allergy? Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor,I received oral sex from a sex worker without condom and sex with a condom. After two weeks, I got flu (no fever), then I was panic, too much stressed and worried. And I had body burn like sunburn about a week. I have a skin rash on my backside and a few spots. I worry about this proble... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now