Q. Is my small penis related to me weighing 100 kilos?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

My age is 26 years, and my weight is 100 kg approximately. My penis is too small. I have mentioned my weight because I doubt my weight may also be responsible for my penis size. What to do? Please suggest.

#

The average length of the penis varies from 2.5 to 4 inches in the flaccid state and 4.5 to 6.5 inches in the erect state with a 1-inch diameter. Studies have suggested that a flaccid penis length of fewer than 1.6 inches or an erect penis of fewer than 3 inches should be considered for treatment. Moreover, a longer size will not make females happy. Instead, it will cause discomfort only. Female genital sensations will be in the outer part only. The size f the penis does not matter. And males get an erotic feeling in the glans penis only, and the other part (shaft) of the penis will not provide an erotic stimulus.

The best method for increasing penis size is surgery, though injecting fat into the penis. Injection of HA (hyaluronic acid) into the penis and inflatable penile prosthetics are helpful if the size is less than 3 inches.

There are other methods to increase size, but there is less chance of improvement. I can suggest,

• Jelqing exercises - a natural way to increase the size of the penis. It is a hand-over-hand rolling motion to move blood to the head of your penis and stretch it like milking. It is a safe method but can cause pain, irritation, or scar tissue formation if you do it too often or aggressively.
  • The stretching Method involves attaching a stretcher or extender device to a penis traction device exerting gentle tension.
  • DND penis enlargement pump once a morning before or after bathing. The vacuum pump draws blood into the penis, making it swell. They are used for treating erectile dysfunction. The vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using it too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to fewer firm erections.
  • Aljins 69 oil (ayurvedic preparation) - apply once a day and massage (except the glans penis) before bathing for three months.

|