Q. I observe white smegma at the penis head and my foreskin is rough. Please help.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar

I have observed a white smegma on my penis head. There were irritation and red bumps on it before, but I oiled it so now I do not have any pain or irritation. But in the morning the white smegma is still there and my foreskin is hard and rough. What should I do? Please help.

#

If your foreskin is hard and rough you may get benefit from removing the foreskin i.e. circumcision. I suggest you show it to the urologist nearby and get it done.

Thank you dcotor,

I just want to clarify that my foreskin is pulling back normally but when I am hard then it is causing the issue. There is no irritation while urinating, no blood patches on the penis head and even the white smegma is low, but yes, it usually comes out when I remove my underwear after all day. It is washable but it comes again and I am having a pain in the foreskin and sometimes in my penis head as well. Please help.

#

Some amount of semen used to come out when you are excited that is called precum. It generally gets deposited beneath the foreskin so when you retract your foreskin there will be white color foul-smelling fluid that has to be washed daily. This is normal.

If you are having pain in the foreskin or glans then it needs to be examined. Show it to the urologist nearby for examination.

|