Q. How to manage stress and focus on studies?

Dr. Aneel Kumar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 30, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

How to manage stress? It has been tough to focus on studies and having sleepless nights. Please suggest me with some good tips and medicine.

#

Stress has two forms,

1. Eustress, which is normal in which performance increases like in exams, tasks, and future plannings.

2. The distress which is not normal when performance decreases because we expect a lot, and we regret a lot for past and worry a lot about the future.

All are not under our control so accept the things as they are and now try to figure out what are the triggering factors of your stress and understand them can you control them if not so stop worrying and start living in the moment. Say stop to these worrying thoughts and do not expect the results of your actions and give your best in all actives, and have good daily living habits, like good sleep (search sleep hygiene tips), healthy diet, daily walk, socialize and do not regret, do not react on other's opinions, and do not worry about others.

|