Q. What measures can be taken to control stress?

Dr. Arun Tungaria

I am taking too much stress and I know it is not correct. How can I control my stress? Please give me some solution to control my mind.

#

Stress is part of everybody's life today, but if you really want to enjoy your healthy life, you have to know how to deal with the stress. Note down all the things in your life which make you stressed. Try to solve them, so that they do not come in the way of your happy life. If there are certain things which you cannot change or not in your control, accept the reality and move on. After all, why to worry about things we cannot change. Similarly, make a list of things which makes you happy. Try to do these things whenever you get time, in fact, you have to take time out for these things. No medicine will work, believe me, it is you and only you responsible for your happiness. The key is with you. The door to happiness is not outside, it is inside us. It is our choice.

|