Q. What measures can be taken to control stress?

Dr. Arun Tungaria
Published on Jan 14, 2019

I am taking too much stress and I know it is not correct. How can I control my stress? Please give me some solution to control my mind.

Dr. Arun Tungaria

Neuro Surgery Neurology
#

Stress is part of everybody's life today, but if you really want to enjoy your healthy life, you have to know how to deal with the stress. Note down all the things in your life which make you stressed. Try to solve them, so that they do not come in the way of your happy life. If there are certain things which you cannot change or not in your control, accept the reality and move on. After all, why to worry about things we cannot change. Similarly, make a list of things which makes you happy. Try to do these things whenever you get time, in fact, you have to take time out for these things. No medicine will work, believe me, it is you and only you responsible for your happiness. The key is with you. The door to happiness is not outside, it is inside us. It is our choice.

My ECG shows irregular beats. Can this be due to stress and lack of sleep?

Query: Hello doctor, I have taken my ECG using a device. I have been getting these irregular beats for about a week. Sometimes I think I have been getting some slight chest pain also but not sure if that is a placebo-like effect or not. My uncle who is a doctor thinks they are ectopic beats in relation to...  Read Full »

I have a constant headache after a head injury. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a head injury last week. I started doing normal activities after five days, but now I have a constant headache. I have an exam later this month. What should I do?  Read Full »

Does stress affect my menstrual bleeding?

Query: Hello doctor, I consulted with you the last time whether I can be pregnant as I had sex with my partner on the eighth day of my period and we used condoms as protection. You told that I would not get pregnant. Today I am on the fifth day of my period. On the first two days, the bleeding was no...  Read Full »