Q. Can taking Thyronorm for hypothyroidism cause weakness and dizziness?

Answered by Dr. Ambadi Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Thyronorm or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can taking Thyronorm for hypothyroidism cause weakness and dizziness?

I have hypothyroidism for the past two years. I feel very tired and dizzy, current TSH level is 5.56. I am taking 62.5 mg Thyronorm. I feel dizzy and very weak and tired after taking medicine. Should I continue the dosage or decrease the dose? Please suggest the dosage.