Q. Does pinching and tingling sensation in the penis suggest a sexually transmitted disease?

I had unprotected sex for the first time last month. The next day I went in to take an STD test. All of the test results came back negative. Six days later, I went to take a chlamydia and gonorrhea test as I had a pinching feeling at the tip of my penis, and my balls had a burning sensation. Again, the tests came back negative, and my partner's test returned negative as she tested for everything. It has been a month now, and the pinching feeling has gotten better, but the symptoms sometimes arrive. I went to a doctor, who visually inspected my penis and said everything was good. What can be the reason for this feeling of a pinch?

I am allergic to penicillin as well as have seasonal allergies.

#

I can understand your problem.

Since the tests came negative, there is no need to get worried. Now coming to tingling-like symptoms over the penis or a scrotum, this could be due to anxiety. This should be ignored totally, and this will go away with time.

I suggest you wear loose underwear and keep your penis dry.

You will be fine.

|