Q. How often do I need a treadmill test?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

I run about five kilometers every alternate day. I recently felt a chest heaviness and a pinching pain. So, I went in for a TMT test. I want to know the frequency at which such tests are to be done. I am attaching the results of my tests.

#

I have gone through your health query and can understand that you are worried about your heart. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• On review of your TMT (treadmill test), I see no issues with your heart. There are no changes or issues seen.
  • In a health situation like this, I would suggest getting a heart evaluation done once every year. Other evaluations like blood work and for cholesterol (lipids) and blood sugar can be done during a routine checkup with your physician.

Hope it helps. Please feel free to ask more questions if you need further assistance.

For further queries consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|