Q. My uric acid and creatinine are raised. Are my kidneys not functioning properly?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Uric Acid Level or Anti Inflammatory Medications? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 42 year old male. From the past three months, I was suffering from typhoid. Now, I have pain in knees, sole, back, and wrist joints. The test reports show high sensitivity c-reactive protein (hs-CRP) 7.67, eGFR 68, folate 2, uric acid 7.7, creatinine 1.02, total cholesterol 211, triglycerides 239 , TC/HDL ratio 5.4, VLDL cholesterol 47.8, non-HDL 172.1, alkaline phosphatase 111.7, alanine transaminase (SGPT) 44.1, vitamin D 7.45, total RBC 5.25, MCHC 29.4, SD (RDW-SD) 50.3, RDW-CV 14.1, PDW 16.5, P-LCR 45.8, and MPV 12.5.