Q. Can you comment on the imbalances in my blood test reports?

I recently got my routine blood test done. I would like to consult a good doctor regarding the imbalances mentioned. Attached is the report. I have a thyroid disorder and I take Thyronorm 50 mcg every day and 75 mcg on Sunday. I recently recovered from viral flu and cold. I have mild joint pains and back pain. Your advice would be appreciated.

#

• I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and the major problem I notice is a vitamin D deficiency which needs intervention in the form of Vitamin D supplementation. It is the cause of your joint pain and aches.
  • Your kidney function test is also slightly deranged in the form of low GFR, slightly high creatinine, and uric acid. This can be due to dehydration and a high protein intake, for which you need to take more water and a low-protein diet. Include more vegetables in your diet.
  • Regarding lymphocytosis, it is due to the recent viral infection and will be alright with time.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

How about cholesterol levels?

#

• I did not make any comment on the lipid profile because it is within the normal range, although at the upper normal levels.There is no need of a medical intervention right now.
  • Only lifestyle modification is sufficient which includes mild regular exercises like half an hour of walking every day and increasing the vegetable content in your diet and less consumption of fats and proteins.

|