Q. My wife made a mistake while taking the abortion kit. Should she take another?

Dr. Vidya Muralidhar

My wife's pregnancy test came positive. So, she had taken a Clear kit on the 20th. But, the period did not come. What to do? Can she take another Clear kit?

#

Welcome to icliniq.com.

• Wait for two more days. If there is still no bleeding, consult a gynecologist.

For further queries consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

But, I am worried as I think she made a mistake while taking the pills. She took Mifepristone on the 20th and two tablets of Misoprostol on the 21st at morning and the next two in the evening. Please help. I do not know what to do.

#

She has taken abortion kit a bit earlier. Kindly get a scan done to rule out an intrauterine pregnancy. Sometimes, the pregnancy can be in the tubes, called as ectopic pregnancy and can lead to complications.

Kindly consult a gynecologist in person for a scan and further treatment. You can wait for two days and then proceed.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|