Q. What are the abortion options during 6 weeks of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abortion or Dilatation & Curettage? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What are the abortion options during 6 weeks of pregnancy?

I would like to get a summary of abortion options for someone 6 weeks pregnant. Please explain the risk statistics as in what percentage the patient have risks and what type of patients they typically are. The woman in question is an otherwise healthy 21 year old.