Q. Why do I poop blood, and I doubt it is because of hemorrhoids?

Dr. Varunbabu Aucha

I am pooping blood. I do not have any pain, but I had a hemorrhoid a few months back, and I was thinking I just pooped it out. But now I am really worried because it was a lot of blood. I am on birth control medications.

Can you please help me with this?

#

Since you are a young female, bloody stool could be due to hemorrhoids or fissures in the anus most of the time.

If it is hemorrhoids, there are grading systems from one to four. To differentiate the condition, you need a proper clinical examination.

Moreover, you need to change your dietary habits. Include a high fiber diet and plenty of oral fluids.

|